How To Get Started
The Momental Design process begins best with some information and a conversation – pretty simple! Take a moment to answer these questions, send an email and Kristy or Kelley will get right back to you! We will suggest a fun phone chat to discuss your ideas, explain the design process and answer any questions you have.
- Please provide some details about your day (color choices, special themes, any design ideas, etc.) Feel free to elaborate, the more info the better!
- Were there any designs in my online portfolio that you especially enjoyed? When answering keep in mind that artwork choice or paper and ribbon color can be changed.
- Are there any invitation details that you DON’T especially enjoy?
- These are some additional questions to give me insight into the personality and environment surrounding your day. Feel free to answer any questions you feel appropriate:
- What is the setting of your wedding (location, reception site, etc.)?
- What color attendants dresses have you chose?
- What types of flowers would you like to include in your bouquet?
- What are you famous for amongst your group of friends (nickname, favorite activity, etc.)?
- What interests or hobbies do you share with your fiancé?