Momental Designs invitation suites are priced according to the amount of our signature hand-painted detailing that is applied to each piece, as well as the materials and presentation style that is selected. Kristy has sketched The Signature Suite to help visualize all the details that are included!
Our Signature Set
Signature Painted Collections
begin at $10.00 per suite
Collections that look their best with Signature Hand Painting:
Lavishly Painted Collections
begin at $12.00 per suite
Collections that look their best with Lavish Hand Painting:
Premium Painted Collections
begin at $15.00 per suite
Collections that look their best with Premium Hand Painting:
Opulent Painted Collections
begin at $20.00 per suite
Collections that look their best with Opulent Hand Painting:
All Momental Pricing
includes the following per signature set:
- Invitation with double paper border in the color of your choice, printed top layer in matte finish, borders can be 1 solid shimmer & 1 matte
- Two enclosure cards (i.e. response, reception, directions, accommodations, timeline, etc.)
- Pre-addressed response envelope in white or ivory matte
- Outer envelope in white or ivory matte (addressing is an optional upgrade)
- Ensemble folder to contain invitation and enclosure in standard matte cardstock
- Hand-painted details
At Momental Designs we create highly custom stationery and offer a robust design experience, so we have a one-time $350.00 Creative Fee that includes the following:
– The Welcome Kit which is a collection of completed stationery pieces, paper swatches, envelope options, printing examples and other helpful reference materials; kits are shipped via UPS Ground.
– The Creative Meeting with our lead designer, Jillian, to discuss your dream stationery! This meeting is scheduled for up to 45 minutes via phone or Zoom. (A second 20 minute meeting is alotted, if needed, otherwise any subsequent creative meetings are billable time.)
-The Creative Brief is prepared for each client based on the details discussed with the artist. The brief is a PDF document that contains information about custom artwork development, font and text selection, paper preferences, presentation, embellishments, etc.
–The Prototype is created once approval of the creative brief is given. High quality photographs and information will be emailed for review. One revision of of the prototype is included. Enclosure cards (if needed) are designed after the prototype has been finalized.
–The Digital Proof features photographs, files and a very detailed description of the order to review and approve prior to the start of production.